domingo, 14 de mayo de 2017

Transatlantic - "Live In Europe" (2003)

  1. Duel with the devil (26:00)
    • I) Motherless children
    • II) Walk away
    • III) Silence of the night
    • IV) You're not alone
    • V) Almost home
  2. My new world (16:20)
  3. We all need some light (06:41)
  4. Suite Charlotte pike medley (30:55)
    • I) If she runs
    • II) Mr. wonderful
    • III) Lost and found pt. 1
    • IV) Temple of the gods
    • V) Motherless children / If she runs (reprise)
  5. Stranger in your soul (30:37)
    • I) Sleeping wide awake
    • II) Hanging in the balance
    • III) Lost and found pt. 2
    • IV) Awekening the stranger
    • V) Slide
    • VI) Stranger in your soul
  6. All of the above (30:20)
    • I) Full moon rising
    • II) October winds
    • III) October winds
    • IV) Half alive
    • V) Undying love
    • VI) Full moon rising (reprise)

No hay comentarios: