miércoles, 6 de marzo de 2024

The Beatles - "The Lost Album II Disk 10" (2019)

  1. A quick one while she's here (I) (05:15)
  2. Tea for two cha cha: (07:21)
    • Chopsticks
    • Torchy. the battery boy
    • Whole lotta shakin' goin' on
    • Please please me
    • Picasso
  3. That's what I want: (07:43)
    • Dizzie miss Lizzie
    • Money
  4. Get on the phone: (16:32)
    • That's all right
    • Thirty days
    • Devil in her heart
    • Piece of my heart
    • Lonely sea
    • Johnny B. Goode
    • Riffs
    • Little demon
    • Baby, let's play house
    • Save the last dance for me
    • I had a dream this afternoon
    • Hi heel sneakers
  5. Twist and dig it (03:12)
  6. If you're ready: (17:04)
    • God save the Queen
    • Learning on a lamp-post
    • 12th street rag
    • Is that a chicken joke
    • Rule, Brittania
    • Shazam!
    • He leaves the room
    • But I continue playing
    • What am I living for?
    • If you need me
    • Oh how I love the 12-bar blues
    • High school confidential
    • On the road again
    • It ain't me babe
    • Annie
    • Maureen
    • Hare krishna mantra
    • Well, if you're ready
    • I walk the line
    • Hare krishna mantra
    • MacArthur park
  7. Just fun (5): Johnny B, Goode (12:45)
  8. A quick one while he's away (I) (08:27)

No hay comentarios: