miércoles, 9 de octubre de 2019

The Beatles - "The Lost Album Volumen 8 (Special Bonus Disc)" (2017)

  1. Commonwealth: White power / Get off / You win again (cover) / Can you dig It? (09:37)
  2. The house of the rising sun (cover) / Stand by me (cover) (05:22)
  3. How do you tell someone?: Ramblin woman / Get out of the door / I threw it all away (cover) / Get out of my door / Ramblin woman (02:06)
  4. Get out of the door: Ramblin woman / Get out of the door / I threw it all away (cover) / Get out of my door / Ramblin woman (11:04)
  5. I'm gonna pay for his ride: Forty days (cover) / Milk cow blues (cover) / Going up the country (cover) / I'm gonna pay for his ride (07:03)
  6. Thirty days: Bad finger boogie / That'll be the day (cover) / Domino (cover) / Be-bop-a-lula (cover) / A shot of rythm and blues (cover) / Woman where you been so long / Thirty days (cover) / Fools like me (cover) / Lucille (cover) / Blue suede shoes (cover) (13:03)
  7. Grease paint on your face: Hitch hike (cover) / Don't be cruel (cover) / In the middle of an island (cover) / Grease paint on your face / It's only make believe (cover) / Through a London window / High school confidential (cover) / Great balls of fire (cover) / You've got me thinking (cover) / In the middle of an island (cover) / Gilly Gilly (cover) (10:56)
  8. My imagination / Helter skelter (06:50)
  9. Bye bye love: Lady Jane (cover) / Woman / The back seat of my car / Let it down / My imagination / Bye bye love (cover) (12:44)

No hay comentarios: