sábado, 19 de septiembre de 2026

Spock's Beard - "Gluttons For Punishment (Live '05)" (2005)

  1. Intro (01:20)
  2. The ballet of the impact (05:50)
    • I) Prelude to the past
    • II) The ultimate quiet
    • III) A blizzard of my memories
  3. I wouldn't let it go (04:47)
  4. Surfing down the avalanche (03:53)
  5. She is everything (07:06)
    • I) Strange what you remember
    • II) Words of forever
  6. Climbing up that hill (03:34)
  7. Letting go (01:20)
  8. Of the beauty of it all (04:56)
    • I) If I could paint a picture
    • II) Into the great unknownable
  9. Harm's way (11:17)
  10. N. W. C. (09:58)
  11. At the end of the day (16:33)
  12. The bottom line (07:40)
  13. Ryo's solo (05:57)
  14. Ghosts of autumn (06:49)
  15. As long as we ride (08:26)
  16. The light (19:07)
    • I) The dream
    • II) One man
    • II) Garden people
    • IV) Looking straight into the light
    • V) The man in the mountain
    • VI) Señor Valasco's mystic voodoo love dance
    • VII The return of the horrible catfish man
    • VIII) The dream

No hay comentarios: