domingo, 20 de septiembre de 2026

Styx - "Big Bang Theory" (2005)

  1. I am the walrus (The Beatles cover) (04:43)
  2. I can see for miles (The Who cover) (04:31)
  3. Can't find my way home (Blind Faith cover) (03:27)
  4. It don't make sense (you can't make peace) (Willie Dixon cover) (04:13)
  5. I don't need no doctor (Ray Charles cover, a la Humble Pie) (04:25)
  6. One way out (The Allman Brothers Band cover) (04:44)
  7. Salty dog (Procol Harum cover) (04:03)
  8. Summer in the city (The Lovin' Spoonful cover) (03:27)
  9. Manic depression (The Jimi Hendrix Experience cover) (04:02)
  10. Talkin' about the good times (The Pretty Things cover) (03:59)
  11. Locomotive breath (Jethro Tull cover) (03:35)
  12. Find the cost of freedom (Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young cover) (01:06)
  13. Wishing well (Free cover) (03:41)
  14. Blue collar man @ 2120 (rerecording of a Styx song) (06:30)

No hay comentarios: