viernes, 25 de septiembre de 2026

Yes - "Symphonic Live" (2026)

  1. Overture (02:30)
  2. Close to the edge (20:30)
    • I) The solid time of change
    • II) Total mass retain
    • III) I get up, I get down
    • IV) Seasons of man
  3. Long distance runaround (05:28)
  4. Don't go (04:29)
  5. In the presence of (11:04)
    • I) Deeper
    • II) Death of ego
    • III) True beginner
    • IV) Turn around and remember
  6. The gates of delirium (23:30)
  7. Steve Howe guitar solo (06:26)
    • Lute concerto in D, 2nd movement (Vivaldi)
    • Mood for a day
  8. Starship trooper (12:18)
    • a) Life seeker
    • b) Disillusion
    • c) Würm
  9. Magnification (07:23)
  10. And you and I (11:15)
    • I) Cord of life
    • II) Eclipse
    • III) The preacher, the teacher
    • IV) Apocalypse
  11. Ritual (nous sommes du soleil) (28:21)
  12. I've seen all good people (07:20)
    • a) Your move
    • b) All good people
  13. Owner of a lonely heart (05:48)
  14. Roundabout (06:28)

No hay comentarios: