miércoles, 9 de octubre de 2019

The Beatles - "The Lost Album Volumen 3" (2017)

  1. He said, he said: On the bed / Love in the open air / The back seat of my car / Look at me / The magicians / When I was a robber / Las Vegas tune / Hi ho Silver (cover) / Chi chi cha / Song of love / Gimme some truth / I lost my little girl / How do you do? / In the middle of an island (cover) / Save the last dance for me (cover) / High heeled sneakers (cover) / Oh my love / Two vir (25:26)
  2. Dig it: Maggie Mae (traditional) / Cold turkey / Brazil / Give peace a chance / Dig it / Oh Yoko / Dig it / Theme from the family way / Woman is the nigger of the world / Hear me Lord / Every night / I'd have you anytime / Another day / Nowhere to go / Every night / Woman is the nigger of the world / Happy xmas / Give chance a peace / Dig it (23:32)
  3. River Rhine: Hello Dolly (cover) / Sure to fall in love with you (cover) / Dolly (cover) / I fancy me chances / Spiritual regeneration / Kansas city; Lawdy miss Clawdy (cover) / River Rhine / "The Threetles Medley": Thinking of linking; Baby, what do you want me to do (cover) / Ain't she sweet (cover) (13:10)
  4. Blue moon of Kentucky (cover) / Madman (edit) (05:51)
  5. Now and then (collage) (03:03)
  6. Every mother comes anytime (collage) / Thingumybob (hidden track) / Beatles' coda (hidden track) (04:39)

No hay comentarios: