miércoles, 9 de octubre de 2019

The Beatles - "The Lost Album Volumen 7 (Special Bonus Disc)" (2017)

  1. She's leaving home (strings) (03:38)
  2. Aerial tour: Aerial tour instrumental / While my guitar gently weeps (04:24)
  3. This bird has flown (01:59)
  4. It's all too much (look up the number): You know my name (look up the number) / It's all too much (05:28)
  5. Sexy sadie (02:37)
  6. Twelve bar original (03:56)
  7. I'm looking through you (02:53)
  8. Yesterday (without strings) (02:04)
  9. Raunchy (cover) / Baby, what do you want me to do? (cover) (02:17)
  10. The midnight special (cover): Gone gone gone (cover) / What do you want? (cover) / Crackin up (cover) / Almost grown (cover) / School days (cover) / Hail hail rock and roll (cover) / Bad boy (cover) / All shook up (cover) / Your true love (cover) (12:10)
  11. Oh Julie Julia: You really got a hold on me (cover) / One blue t(w)oo / Oh Julie Julia /Diggin my potatoes (cover) / Hey liley liley-lo (cover) / My baby left me / That's all right (cover) (10:58)
  12. Take this hammer (cover): Sweet little sixteen (cover) / Around and around (cover) / Friendship (cover) / Tales of Frankie Rabbit / Yakety yak / Hi ho silver (cover) / Blue suede shoes (cover) / Good rockin tonight (cover) / Tennessee (cover) / You wear your women out / Hey good lookin (cover) / Take this hammer (cover) (15:20)
  13. Rock island line (cover): Little demon / Maybellene (Cover) / You can't catch me (cover) / Brown eyed handsome man (cover) / Black dog blues (cover) / Right string wrong yo-yo (cover) / Maybe baby (cover) (05:52)
  14. The third man theme (cover) (01:24)
  15. Happy birthday / Pop Go The Beatles (01:37)
  16. A picture of you (cover) (02:17)

No hay comentarios: