martes, 5 de marzo de 2024

The Beatles - "The Lost Album II Disk 4" (2019)

  1. No more blues: (20:21)
    • Mailman, bring me no more blues
    • Lucille
    • Some other guy
    • Sure to fall
    • On a sunny island
    • The peanut vendor
    • It's only make believe
    • Through a London window
    • Good rockin' tonight
    • Forty days
    • Stand by me
    • Be bop a lula
    • Rip it up
    • Jenny, Jenny
    • High school confidential
    • Great balls of fire
    • I got to find my baby
    • Besame mucho
  2. Have you seen the muffin man? / Old brown shoe (instrumental) (07:49)
  3. It's not too bad: (08:58)
    1. Strawberry fields forever
    2. Step inside love
    3. Eleanor Rigby
    4. It's time for christmas
  4. Get it together: (09:59)
    • Hold on I'm coming
    • Get it together
    • I'd have you any time
    • Nowhere to go
    • Want you
    • Goodbye Amsterdam
  5. Just fun (1) (05:10)
  6. Just fun (2) (06:26)
  7. Can you dig it? (1): (07:18)
    • Knee deep in the blues
    • Can you dig it?
    • Unless you have a song
    • I love you (she's so heavy)
  8. Dig it up (03:50)
  9. Stay in bed: (08:55)
    • Oh my love (instrumental)
    • Stay in bed
    • Bed peace
    • Hava negila
    • Jerusalem
    • I wan you
    • Because
    • A case of the blues
    • Good night
    • Adagio for strings

No hay comentarios: