martes, 5 de marzo de 2024

The Beatles - "The Lost Album II Disk 5" (2019)

  1. The inner light / Within you without you (08:00)
  2. Sexy sadie (02:54)
  3. Dear prudence (04:46)
  4. Back in the U.S.S.R. (02:57)
  5. Just fun (3) (03:04)
  6. What'd I say: (20:33)
    • Lady Madonna
    • Short fat fanny
    • Crackin' up
    • Negro in reserve
    • Oh Enoch Powell
    • ...Get off!
    • Satisfection-Etcetera
    • When I'm sixty-four
    • Hava negila
    • I shall be released
    • Blowin' in the wind
    • All along the watchtower
    • Like a rolling stone
    • Rainy day women
    • Speak to me
    • Mighty Quinn
    • Mister Epstein said
    • Wha'd I say
    • Shout!-Shake that girl
    • The teacher
  7. Mack the knife: (24:28)
    • Teddy boy
    • Junk
    • Get back
    • Water water
    • Love me do
    • Please please me
    • Polythen Pam
    • Dirty old man
    • Madman
    • The inner light
    • Across the universe
    • Give me some truth
    • There you are Eddie
    • Let it be
    • Another day
    • Something
    • Isn't it a pity
    • Mack the knife
    • The long and winding cha cha
  8. Revolution 18 (10:28)
  9. Can you dig it (II) (02:01)

No hay comentarios: