miércoles, 6 de marzo de 2024

The Beatles - "The Lost Album II Disk 11" (2019)

  1. As I told you before (04:01)
  2. Sabre dance: (10:08)
    • Pillow for your head
    • Every little thing
    • I've got a feeling
    • Hello Mudduh, hello Fadduh!
    • The palace of the king of the birds
    • Two of us
    • Tiger rag
  3. Blues vibrations variations (09:50)
  4. Tracks of my tears: (14:30)
    • Maggie Mae
    • I fancy me chances
    • Danny boy
    • Greasepaint on your face
    • The weight
    • I'm a tiger
    • Peggy Sue got married
    • Thinking of linking
    • Tracks of my tears
    • Piece of my heart
    • Fools like me
    • Hippy hippy shake
    • Tracks of my tears
  5. John my dear (21:29)
  6. The beat brothers backing (with Tony Sheridan): (17:47)
    • My bonnie
    • If you love me, baby
    • When the saint go marching in
    • Sweet Georgia Brown
    • Why?
    • Nobody's child

No hay comentarios: