miércoles, 6 de marzo de 2024

The Beatles - "The Lost Album II Disk 8" (2019)

  1. What about our friends: (14:59)
    • It's the David Frost theme (I)
    • Brian Epstein's blues go little Ringo
    • All together on the wireless machine
    • Blackbird
    • Oh my love
    • O sole mio
    • Catch the wind
    • When the saonts go marching in
    • You are my sunshine
    • Jingle bells
    • She'll be comin' round the mountain
    • Rishikesh
    • Blowin' in the wind
    • Hare krishna mantra
    • Happy birthday Mike love
    • It's the David Frost theme (II)
    • Why don't we do it in the road?
  2. The maharishi song: (06:42)
    • Blues vibrations
    • Oh my love
  3. It's for you (00:30)
  4. Free now: (10:26)
    • Oh! Darling
    • Christmas time
    • Road runner
    • You made me love you
    • Fuck a duck
    • On moonlight bay
    • Can I have a ride?
    • She's walking past my door
    • Can I have a ride on your donkey?
    • Radio peace
    • Pedro the fisherman
    • Daddy's little sunshine boy
    • Bourée
    • Am sonntag
    • Those were the days
  5. Stranger in my arms: (09:27)
    • Mellotron music
    • Stranger in my arms
    • Down in eastern Australia
    • She said she said
  6. Rockin' and rollin': (11:01)
    • Tammy tell me true
    • Over the rainbow
    • Three coins and a fountain
    • Talking guitar blues
    • Over the rainbow
    • Improvisation
  7. Chi chi's cafe (18:50)
  8. A bizarre afternoon (07:15)

No hay comentarios: