miércoles, 6 de marzo de 2024

The Beatles - "The Lost Album II Disk 6" (2019)

  1. Let's have a party: (16:33)
    • Speak to me
    • Build me up buttercup
    • Let's dance
    • Let's have a party
    • Speak to me
    • Singing the blues
    • Improvisation
    • You gotta give back
    • William Smith boogie
    • Papa's got a brand new bag
    • Don't let the sun catch you crying
  2. Over and over again: (19:57)
    • Piece of my heart
    • Tea for two
    • Dig it
    • Watch your step
    • Daydream
    • You are my sunshine
    • Hallelujah, I love her so
    • Queen of the hop
    • Little queenie
    • Quit your messing around
    • Happiness runs
    • It blew again
    • Nashville cat
    • Please, mrs. Henry
    • I shall be released
    • Right string, wrong yo-yo
    • When irish eyes are smiling
    • Dig a pony
    • Five feet high and rising
    • Gilly gilly
    • Right string, wrong yo-yo
  3. The beetle jam (16:42)
  4. Vacation time: (17:13)
    • Take this hammer
    • Shakin' in the sixties
    • Sorry miss Molly
    • She gets heavy
    • Vacation time
    • When you're drunk you think of me
    • What's the use of getting sober
    • What you wanna make eyes at me for
    • Just fun
    • What'd I say
    • Love is a swingin' thing
    • (you're so square) Baby I don't care
    • San Ferry Ann
    • Cathy's clown
    • Soldier of love
    • Where have
    • My rock and roll finger is bleeding
    • Get your rock off
    • Positively 4th street
    • Soldier of love (lay down your arms)
    • Lotta lovvin'
    • Somethin' else
  5. Get back (08:41)

No hay comentarios: