miércoles, 6 de marzo de 2024

The Beatles - "The Lost Album II Disk 14" (2019)

  1. The world is waiting for the sunrise (02:46)
  2. Piano song (02:18)
  3. Don't start running: Madman (05:09)
  4. What the world needs now is love: (12:17)
    • Shall be released
    • What the world needs now is love
    • Stuck inside of mobile
    • Talking blues
    • Woman
    • Cocaine blues
    • Flushed from the bathroom of your heart
    • You are definitely inclined towards it
    • Ob-la-di, ob-la-da
    • Shazam!
  5. Time for lunch: (11:55)
    • Well... alright
    • Queen of the hop
    • Send me some loving
    • Fools like me
    • You win again
    • Right string, wrong yo-yo
    • Boogie woogie
    • F.B.I.
    • School day
    • Dig a pony
    • Let it be
  6. On the road again: (09:02)
    • Warmup
    • To kingdom come
    • Whispering
    • I'm beginning to see the light
    • I want you
    • Carol
    • First call
    • C'mon everybody
    • Cuddle up
    • Ramblin' woman
    • That'll be the day
    • Jenny, Jenny
    • Bring it on home
    • Oh darling
    • Lotta lovin'
    • On the road again
    • Adagio for strings
  7. The rooftop concert: (24:30)
    • Get back
    • Don't let me down
    • I've got a feeling
    • One after 909
    • Danny boy
    • Dig a pony
    • God save the Queen
    • I've got a feeling (reprise)
    • A pretty girl is like a melody
    • Get back (reprise)
  8. From the end, to the beginning, to the end: (11:22)
    • Medley
    • Baby,let's play house (the day Paul meet John)
    • The end

No hay comentarios: