jueves, 6 de agosto de 2026

The Beatles - "The Complete U.S. Singles Vol. 1" (2018)

  1. Please please me (02:03)
  2. Ask me why (02:25)
  3. From me to you (01:57)
  4. Thank you girl (02:06)
  5. She loves you (02:22)
  6. I'll get you (02:06)
  7. I want to hold your hand (02:26)
  8. I saw here standing there (02:55)
  9. Twist and shout (02:34)
  10. There's a place (01:49)
  11. Misery (01:50)
  12. A tast of honey (02:05)
  13. Anna (go to him) (02:57)
  14. Can't buy me love (02:13)
  15. You can't do that (02:37)
  16. Do you want to know a secret? (01:58)
  17. Love me do (02:19)
  18. P.S.: I love you (02:02)
  19. Sie liebt dich (02:19)
  20. Roll over Beethoven (02:44)
  21. All my loving (02:06)
  22. This boy (02:15)
  23. Please mr. postman (02:34)
  24. A hard day's night (02:29)
  25. I should have known better (02:42)
  26. I'll cry instead (02:06)
  27. I'm happy just to dance with you (01:58)
  28. And I love her (02:31)
  29. If I fell (02:20)
  30. Matchbox (01:58)
  31. Slow down (02:59)
  32. I feel fine (02:23)
  33. She's a woman (03:00)
  34. Honey don't (02:57)
  35. I'm a loser (02:30)
  36. Mr. moonlight (02:32)
  37. Everybody's trying to be my baby (02:24)
  38. Eight days a week (02:42)
  39. I don't want to spoil the party (02:33)
  40. Ticket to ride (03:05)
  41. Yes it is (02:42)
  42. Help! (02:22)
  43. I'm down (02:33)
  44. Yesterday (02:07)
  45. Act naturally (02:32)
  46. We can work it out (02:14)
  47. Day tripper (02:51)
  48. Nowhere man (02:43)
  49. What goes on (02:51)
  50. Paperback writer (02:26)
  51. Rain (03:00)
  52. Eleanor Rigby (02:09)
  53. Yellow submarine (02:43)
  54. Penny Lane (promotional mix) (03:02)
  55. Strawberry fields forever (04:09)
  56. Penny Lane (03:01)
  57. All you need is love (04:01)
  58. Baby you're a rich man (03:09)

No hay comentarios: