jueves, 6 de agosto de 2026

The Beatles - "The River Rhine Tapes" (1969)

  1. Two of us (03:39)
  2. I dig a pony (03:55)
  3. I got a feeling (03:53)
  4. Don't let me down (03:36)
  5. I me mine waltz (01:26)
  6. Let it be (03:37)
  7. For you blue (02:52)
  8. One after 909 (03:19)
  9. Long and winding road (03:47)
  10. Get back (03:48)
  11. Oh! Darling (02:42)
  12. Across the universe (03:22)
  13. Dig it (02:17)
  14. Mailman make no more blues (01:51)
  15. Good rockin tonite (01:43)
  16. Twenty flight rock (02:09)
  17. Her majesty (01:43)
  18. Maxwells silver hammer by John (01:10)
  19. Maxwells silver hammer by Paul (03:39)
  20. Suzy Parker (02:00)
  21. Bad finger boogie (01:17)
  22. Mean Mr. Mustard (01:21)
  23. All things must pass (03:09)
  24. The walk (03:54)
  25. River Rhine (04:20)
  26. Billy beatle boogie (05:18)

No hay comentarios: