jueves, 6 de agosto de 2026

The Beatles - "The Complete U.S. Singles Vol. 2" (2018)

  1. Hello goodbye (03:26)
  2. I am the warlus (04:38)
  3. Lady Madonna (02:18)
  4. The inner light (02:37)
  5. Hey Jude (07:11)
  6. Revolution (03:27)
  7. Get back (03:15)
  8. Don't let me down (03:35)
  9. Ballad of John and Yoko (03:00)
  10. Old brown shoe (03:19)
  11. Something (03:03)
  12. Come together (04:23)
  13. Let it be (03:55)
  14. You know my name (look up the number) (04:27)
  15. The long and winding road (03:41)
  16. For you blue (02:29)
  17. Dialogue from The Beatles' motion picture "Let It Be" (04:14)
  18. Meet The Beatles open end interview (05:21)
  19. Capitol promotional flexi-disc (01:16)
  20. Fab four on film (06:13)
  21. Got to get you into my life (02:26)
  22. Helter skelter (04:27)
  23. Ob-la-di, ob-la-da (03:09)
  24. Julia (02:54)
  25. Girl (02:26)
  26. You're going to lose that girl (02:17)
  27. Sgt. Pepper's lonely hearts club band / With a little help from my friends (04:44)
  28. A day in the life (05:20)
  29. The Beatles movie medley (04:00)
  30. I'm happy just to dance with you (01:55)
  31. Leave my kitten alone (02:52)
  32. Ob-la-di, ob-la-da (alternate version) (02:56)
  33. Baby it's you (live at the BBC) (02:44)
  34. I'll follow the sun (live at the BBC) (01:50)
  35. Devil in her heart (live at the BBC) (02:22)
  36. Boys (live at the BBC) (02:29)
  37. Free as a bird (04:26)
  38. I saw her standing there (take 9) (02:51)
  39. This boy (takes 12-13) (03:17)
  40. Christmas time (is here again) (03:03)
  41. Real love (03:55)
  42. Yellow submarine (new remix) (02:48)
  43. Here, there and everywhere (takes 7-13) (02:23)
  44. Baby's in black (live at Hollywood Bowl 1965) (03:03)
  45. Cilla Black: John introduces "It's for you" (bonus track) (02:32)
  46. Peter And Gordon: Paul introduces "I don't want to see you again" (bonus track) (02:22)

No hay comentarios: