jueves, 6 de agosto de 2026

The Who - "Quadrophenia (Original Sountrack)" (1979)

  1. I am the sea (02:03)
  2. The real me (03:31)
  3. I'm one (02:43)
  4. 5:15 (04:53)
  5. Love reign o'er me (05:13)
  6. Bellboy (04:57)
  7. I've had enough (06:11)
  8. Helpless dancer (00:22)
  9. Doctor Jimmy (07:31)
  10. The High Numbers: Zoot suit (02:01)
  11. Cross Section: Hi heel sneakers (02:47)
  12. Get out and stay out (02:28)
  13. Four faces (03:21)
  14. Joker James (03:13)
  15. The punk and the godfather (05:23)
  16. James Brown: Night train (03:39)
  17. The Kingsmen: Louie Louie (02:41)
  18. Booker T And The MG's: Green onions (02:47)
  19. The Cascades: Rhythm of the rain (02:30)
  20. The Chiffons: He's so fine (01:54)
  21. The Ronettes: Be my baby (02:31)
  22. The Crystals: Da doo ron ron (02:10)
  23. The High Numbers: I'm the face (02:29)

No hay comentarios: