jueves, 6 de agosto de 2026

The Beatles - "Final River Rhine Tapes" (1969)

  1. Get back under water (02:30)
  2. Friendship (00:40)
  3. Let it be (04:17)
  4. Maggie Mae (01:27)
  5. The midnight special (02:11)
  6. Old brown shoe (02:45)
  7. Martha my dear (01:33)
  8. Get back (in german) (02:22)
  9. One after 909 (03:01)
  10. Polythene Pam (01:15)
  11. I want you (05:27)
  12. Grease paint on your face (01:21)
  13. Octopus's garden (01:03)
  14. She came in through the bathroom window (03:16)
  15. I've got a feeling (02:25)
  16. You really got a hold on me (03:22)
  17. I lost my little girl (04:20)
  18. Besame mucho (02:23)
  19. Eddie the dog (02:27)
  20. Get back (03:30)
  21. Penina (01:07)
  22. Almost grown (01:20)
  23. Devil in her heart (00:52)
  24. Don't be cruel (01:43)
  25. Hitch hike (01:46)
  26. Mean Mr. Mustard (01:44)
  27. The inner light (00:29)
  28. Three cool cats (02:28)
  29. She said she said (00:32)
  30. You can't do that (02:02)
  31. You win again (01:19)
  32. Across the universe (00:29)

No hay comentarios: